Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Ready for Summer......

And days like these....siggggghhhhhhh....
Park City Olympic Aerials Practice...
Playing at the worm infested lake with our favorite friends & fam...
Ruth's Diner with my hottie on a summer night....Mmmm....
The Boys playing/provocatively dancing in the pool....
Ricky's famous Rib Dinners on Sunday Afternoons...
Blake teaching Jax how to dip the coif....
Wakeboarding at Joe's Valley just before dark....

Bike Rides around the lakes near our house....and photoshoots of course....
Rodeo Days and festivities in the Park!With more photoshoots....
However this is what I dream of the most...... and I took that picture myself. Man I'm good!

Bee's games on warm summer nights!

Oh Summer, please hurry. I miss you dearly....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you forgot a picture of me and a caption that says, "And when the most amazing adorable stupendous cousin ever comes up to visit with her little hellian brothers." ;)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones