Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh Baby Baby!

No I'm not talking about myself having one ya crazies, I currently have a food baby from the carbs I ate yesterday but that's the extent of it. I'm talking about the 2 cute babies we got to meet these past couple of weeks!! Jacque and Brandon (Blake's brother) had their cute little baby on February 2nd. Her name is Aliee J. Wilde and she is the cutest thing ever! And also Ry & Jess Worthen had their cutie on Superbowl Sunday, her name is Brooklyn May Worthen (thank heavens she was a girl, Ry was vowing to name her Td, Peyton, or Manning if she came out a boy miraculously).
So pretty much what I'm saying is, Blake and I have been so spoiled the past couple weeks! I love going to see new babies, there is such a special spirit about them, you know where they just came from and it's pretty amazing! So I don't want to post pics of the babes because, ya know, there are a lot of crazies out there. So instead here are a few other photos for your viewing pleasure.
Sure gives me great ideas for Blake and I's next family photo, kachow.
Happy Thursday dearies!

1 comment:

Chotz said...

Rylee & Jessica's baby is seriously sooo beautiful!
Those man babies freak me out!!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones