Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tag You're It.

4 things tag
4 Shows I like to Watch:
- American Idol
-Man vs. Food
-The Office
-King of Queens
4 things I'm Passionate about:
- Eating Zupas Chicken Enchilada Chili as much as possible
- Procrastinating homework
- Growing crack fingernails
- Quaker Oatmeal Squares in the maple flavor, holy chomp.
4 Phrases I say alot:
- What the eff ever
- Keep it Funky
- Blake did you fart?
- I am trying not to eat carbs or sugar (usually said while eating candy)
4 things I've Learned from the past:
- If you leave your car in neutral and forget to put the E-brake on, your car can roll long distances, far far away from your intended parking spot.
- Black Beans cause flatulence, in most cases.
- No one can be held accountable for what they say in their sleep.
- Catheters are uncomfortable for men, but sure fun to put in.
4 places i'd like to go:
-Hawaii with my hottie
- a Cruise
- Zupas
- Anywhere that involves no work or school basically.
4 Things I did yesterday:
- Worked 10 hours
- Took a farty test on bowel movements
- Went to Target with the folks
- Saw Holli's delicious new baby, and chatted with old friends from highschool.
4 things on my wish list:
- 3 kids. Saturdays Warrior reminds me that my chilluns are impatiently waiting above, and hopefully wearing awesome flowing outfits in an assortment of colors.
- to blast my teeth the whitest of whiteness, soon very soon.
- I hope my goiter will stay small.
- I hope that Blake never walks behind me and says "I'll have blueberry."
4 Friends Im Tagging!
-Holli Simmons
-Jeana Cook
- Mandy Pughzee
- Lynly Bateman
Holler!

1 comment:

Chotz said...

HAHAH I made my hubby watch Saturday's Warrior for his first time ever a few months ago. He made me turn it off but it was great memories
A nose is a rose that everyone knows.....
Good luck with those catheters sweet cheeks!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones