Friday, February 5, 2010

Fight Night.

I love it when you are looking on KSL Ads and you come across posts like these. And then realize that you live in Herriman, and the person's name who posted the ad is "Blake." At which point I say to myself, hmmm that's my husband's name. And he lives in Herriman.


PeekaBoo-Pole Dancing Kit!!
Heriman, UT 84096 - Feb 5, 2010
New in box, traveling pole dancing kit!!! Sold in online stores, and spencer's gifts, these kits cost $79.99 brand new. What a perfect addition to your Utah County bachelor apartment!! $30 dollars to Utah Valley University Students, and $40 dollars to a BringUm Young University Student. The extra ten bucks is my fee for not telling your church leader. This could also be a great Gift for those inspiring dance majors in college who soon realize there is not much to do with the degree. Its the new workout of the 21st century!! And for such a great deal. Never really been used, only as a gag laugh for our once single apartment. I only have one so give me a call, great deal!! i Travel from Salt Lake to Orem everyday for school, so we can meet where ever.

Some people are under the impression that Fight Night is tomorrow night between Couture and Coleman. But actually fight night is happening tonight, at the Wilde home. Tickets are free. And I'll throw in free popcorn if you wear a belly shirt.

6 comments:

The Simmons' said...

Holy shiz!! That just made my entire month!! I am usually the one putting Earl's crap on KSL when he is at work and pocketing the money for myself. This, however, takes the cake. I am just glad I didn't call on it. PS. I am definitely up for dinner. Monday and Tuesday or next weekend work for us. Let me know. Good luck with the throw down... I know you pack a mean punch! Love Ya!

Tonya said...

Oh. My. H-E-double hockey sticks.
He would.

Shayli & Kenyon said...

HAHAHAHAHA dont pretend hes not trying to sell your favorite toy! and im so there for fight night. haha

Jessi said...

BAHAHA! Thats awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

W.O.W. Its always the quiet ones... thats hilarious Em!

Chotz said...

HAHAHAAH AWESOME!!!! Are you serious!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones