Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HOTTIE MCNAUGHTY.

On Monday I was busy working away (while Blake had the day off for President's Day) when much to my surprise... a hottie walked in carrying these beauties:How does one girl get so lucky? I ask myself that every day...
For Valentines Day this year Blake and I celebrated on Saturday. We started out the night with dinner at MacCool's yum yum, then Blake took me to see the Valentines Day movie. It was rather entertaining, a little slow/random in parts, but not too shabby. But it was a nice weekend relaxing with Blake and taking a break from all the stress! Hope everyone had a happy heart day!
I love you Blake!

1 comment:

Chotz said...

Cute! I love those flowers!!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones