Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weekends-R-Us.

With our crazy summer schedule, aka Blake working 60 hours a week, our weekends are our only time to get Wilde and Crazy-like. The week nights are spent eating, and putting Blake to bed, so we have to make up for all that nonsense during the weekend.
Know-whaaad-I-mean-vern?
But don't fret, we already have some exciting things in the making for the upcoming weekend. Tomorrow night we are going to start off the festivities with an oil change. That's right, I get to take sweet Sanchez over to D Dahle Mazda for some spa time. After which I plan to do some Yoga, in a lovely arrangement of spandex-leotard-like attire. After a quick shower and shave to remove Kennecott from Blake's orifices, we are off to see The Proposal with Brandon and Talisia. Which I'm so excited for, Talisia is prego and her baby bump has finally surfaced. Yaaay! So excited to see it, and the movie of course.
As for Saturday we will begin our day with a lovely thing called sleeeeeeping-in. Which consists of waking up at 8am, cuz that's how boring we are. Sleeping seriously becomes less important when you get as old as we are... which is pretty old. The plan is to meet Jen & Matt, and possibly my parental units, for some tasty lunch somewhere, and then to head to Jordan Commons to watch Aaaaarry Pottttttttta. I have yet to find a scarf or a t-shirt to wear. Blake won't be happy either way, so I'm debating if I want to put myself through the grief of him wincing every time he looks at me. Maybe just a wand would be best. Aaaaaaaand then to end the day with all sorts of fun, we are going to hit Lagoon up after the movie. Did you hear it's going to be 100 degrees on Saturday? I heard that. Which makes me sweat/smell just thinking about it, nothing like an evening filled with sweaty-meth-users-riding-rides. Doesn't get much better than that.
So that's the weekend folks. I will be sure to have my camera charged and ready to rock. Hope all of you have a sweet day, let's begin the countdown to Friday at 3pm!
Arrivarderce.

Remember this Jen? Yah she was prego with Logan and we had no idea for even months after this. No wonder she was sick the whole time and passed out on the Collosus. Hahahaha she loved it.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

Sounds great! What time should I come over?
I feel ya, even if we try to sleep in, it doesn't work for us either. Dumb old people syndrome.
I want to see both of those movies sooo bad! But alas, I have to wait for the rush of Potter to go down so that I can even find tickets to buy (or go kick one of the nerds out of line at the theater & steal their tickets), and my hubby does not want to be caught at a chick flick. But I will make him see The Proposal from the Redbox someday, I'm sure. Have fun at Lagooooon!!
"Isma, throw your hands in the air!"

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones