Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pictures Galore. And Such.


Finally I have pictures! Enjoy my friends. Summer fun is finally here!
Blake's Birthday Celebration, party at the house and dinner at Brick Oven!

Our 4th of July! Trip to Ruth's Diner, then on to the Zoo. Then we ended up at Gateway, and finished off the night with a Bee's game and Fireworks!

Balls.

Bee's Game!!!
The mean lady from my previous post is right here! In the green! She was evil I tell ya.
This was Kennecott's Family Night at Rio Tinto Stadium that we went to 2 nights ago. We ate dinner and watched Bolt on the soccer field, it was so fun!

Well that's all folks, Happy Hump day!

2 comments:

Shayli & Kenyon said...

So the sheep with the balls..well my parents have one in their living room (stuffed of course)and in highschool my friend (thinkng no one was watching) grabbed its balls and said..turn your head and cough..well my mom just happened to be sitting on the couch right by it. it was pretty funny

Jeana said...

cute pictures! you look hot in all of them of course!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones