Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hate it. Period.

The ever-so-dreadful week of finals is vastly approaching and I am not excited about it. I have 2 huge comprehensive tests to study for, yet have no idea how to study for such massive satanic-ness. I would love to be enjoying December, frolicking amongst the Christmas lights at Temple Square and ice skating my little heart out somewhere festive, however... I am stuck with my nose in the books and see no end in sight. Actually the end will be next Thursday at noon, when I finally finish my hellacious last test, but thats not the point. Right now I am miserable. And that is all.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

I'm sorry Em. :( It will all be worth it someday. Hope you pass all your tests you little smarty pants! :)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones