Thursday, December 16, 2010

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!

Tis true my friends, I am officially a free woman. From school that is. I finished my last test today and even busted out a 90%. It's called a Christmas Miracle. Now I get to enjoy party after party to celebrate! Tonight consists of a delicious dinner with the cuzzo Hill and Gavin, tomorrow night Avtec Christmas Party at Market Street, Saturday night Gingerbread House making with the Pugh/Karr/Wilde Kiddies and the rentals, and Sunday's the Big Bateman Bash!!! I can hardly wait for all of the fun yet to be had. And to top it all off I'm getting my nails done tomorrow, my hair did Saturday and a delectible massage Tuesday. Really, I have nothing left to complain about. The only thing left on my to do list is bake sugar cookies, eat tons of food, and make a Christmas list for the hubster. However I do know one thing I'm wishing for.....
Sike! Maybe.

1 comment:

ChotZ said...

HAHA good luck with your BM.
Have fun partying it up!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones