Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Best of Christmas 2010!


My Mommy and Daddy on Christmas Day! They are happy, cuz we bought them gifts like the good kids that we are =)
Ok this was black Friday, but I had to throw it in there since Chadly and I had a special moment freezing together for 5 hours. But I got what I wanted! And Chad got frostbite. Which is what he wanted.
Christmas Day with my sweet &
sassy Grandma May!
My hottie on Christmas morning, ready to open some presents mmmhmmm.
Oh that's me.
That's me, showing you our tree. Obviously.
Jen and her cute boys Jax and Logan!
Popcorn maker and Ice cream maker from the parentals, score!
Gingerbread house making, yahoooo!
Out sledding with the nephs, brrrr I lasted about as long as it took to take this pic.



Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Wildes!!!

No comments:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones