Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunday BBQ & Logan's Bday!

Yesterday we celebrated my nephew Logan's 1st Birthday!!!!
It was super fun having all of the families together for ice cream and cake. And even though it was a little windy, it was nice to sit outside for most of the evening and relax with everyone!
Logan got lots of new clothes, a sweet red wagon to be pulled in, dinosaurs galore, and a walker that he can push around since he is now walking like a pro.
I think he was pretty happy about all his new toys!
We also had a sweet BBQ with Brandon & Talisia this weekend, and went to a Bees game with one of Blake's schoolmates and his wife. I didn't get many pictures of anything but hope you enjoy. Let us pray that the sun returns quickly! I need more Bees games!

Us at the Bees game, we love sitting on the lawn now and basking in the sun!

Talisia, me and Jen enjoying our BBQ on Sunday!
Blake and I at Yoshis before Logan's big party....mmmm Sushi.
Logey opening his presents!
Jax loves chocolate milk, can you tell? Blake playing with his sword. Get your mind out of the gutter. He thinks he is Peter Pan.
These are Logey's awesome friends Tommy & Baby K. He invited them to his b-day party. They partied so hard they pooped their pants, it was ahhhhhwesome.
The crew relaxing outside!
And the cutest birthday boy I have ever seen in my life!
Love you Yogey! Happy 1st!

No comments:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones