Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pics from the Concert Extravaganza.

Here are a few pics that I took of us Friday night. We ended up getting to go into the Venue at 5:30 and watched the stage setup and the band warmup. There were 6 of us who got let in early, it was super fun seeing how everything goes down with the stage! Lots and lots of work, that's for sure! The band was super cool, they played a few songs for us and then came down from the stage and chatted and signed some things for us. Blake and I had nothing clever to say, which was quite unlike us! Man, I thought I could come up with something but it was pretty much a "Hi, you guys are great, thanks for doing this!" And that was it! Boooo us.
Here is Blake standing by the stage before Flogging Molly came out to warm up for us.
The BandThe Bass Player. After one of their songs I wasnt sure how to react appropriately so I just started clapping super loud, he looked at me and said "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I was scared, then he busted up laughing and I peed a little.
The lead singer, the one with the Irish accent. Oh I loved listening to him say words, like microphone. I wanted to give him whiskey. I heard he likes it.
We made our way to the second level before the concert started. I knew with how the last concert went, that I wanted to stay as far away from the crowd as possible. Good move, because I have never in my life seen such a crazy crowd! holy canoly.
See, they were nuts. That many people crammed together, and they werent just standing there, they were all moshing and punching, and probably doing drugs. Yiiikes.
Here we are, the happy concert goers. I think that will be my last
crazy concert. At my age I'm looking forward to the saved seat, sit the whole time, don't kill others, concerts. Yah that's more my style.
The End.

No comments:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones