Monday, March 15, 2010

Party in the City...

Tonight poor Blake is stuck at school until 10pm (only 6 weeks until graduation honey!), and I was offered Jazz Tickets to our CVE Suite at the Delta Center (which will always be the Delta Center, not the Energy Solutions Center, because I hate that name). So since Blake is unable to attend, I am taking my dear sister Jennnnnnnaaaaaaay! And I'm pretty excited =) It's been a long time since just my sis and I have gone and done something together. So cheers to getting all dressed up for a hot night on the town! The beer shall be flowing, for other people, and Jen and I will be getting crunk on diet coke! We shall wear our stretchy pants jusssss for fun. Let the party begin!!
Oh horny we miss you.

1 comment:

Jeana said...

i know the "energy solutions arena" is the worst name ever. i still call it the delta center too

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones