Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's officially Begun!

My oh my, it has been awhile since I posted. I do apologize! But it has been one crazy fun holiday, and there has been little time for blogging nonsense. However it's officially a new year, and I'm excited to say that today was my first experience in Nursing school. So far so good! My two classes today, Pharmacology and Nursing Intervention, don't seem too terrible. Of course, it's pretty early in the game to be making such declarations. The great part is both teachers seem extremely nice, which is a HUGE change from my last semester. Nawmean. So cheers to everyone who has begun their spring semester! It's always a fun/stressful ride, but hey atleast we are on our way to summer time! I shall blog again soon with lots of pics of the holiday festivities, adios amigos!

1 comment:

Chotz said...

oh my, I have missed your posts. I can't wait to hear about your holiday festivus for the rest of us.
I'm glad you like your classes and that you're well on your way to being a nurse.
Happy New Year Em!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones