Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Time!

It's been awhile since I have posted anything, so here are pictures of all the festivities we have been up to! We were able to visit Talisia and Brandon in the hospital a few weeks ago, it was so fun meeting their new little boy Beckham, he is a doll! We have also been to Temple Square with Jen & Matt, and have had lots and lots of Christmas parties! This past Monday I had a fun party with all of my girlfriends, we held it at Jeana's house and had a great time as usual. And last night we celebrated the annual Pugh/Karr/Wilde family Gingerbread House making night. Today I worked half a day but was able to finish my Christmas shopping, oops I know, and I just finished my sugar cookies for Christmas woohoo! Here are the pics, hope you enjoy, and Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you all have a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with your families!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em!!! I wanna see the pics that we took that night when you guys came to my concert at Temple Square! I totally forgot until I saw these pictures! We all miss you so much and can't wait to see you next weekend! :)

Miễn phí said...

chơi game võ lâm truyền kỳ trên máy tính và bạn còn có thể tai game hay về điện thoại của mình như game tap kich hay là game cf mobile

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones