Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where are you my friend?

I have lost my camera cord that connects my camera to my computer (so that I can transfer pictures, nawmean.) Shhhh don't tell Blake, he keeps asking me why I haven't posted our Pumpkin carving pictures, Halloween pictures, etc. It's because I cant find that dang cord! Let us all have a moment of silence, that I may find it in the near future. Thank you.
Regardless of that fiasco, I can still write about exciting things going on. This week Blake found a Glock 26 that he just loooooves. He has been looking at these types of guns for like 30 years. But he finally found the one he loved, so he bought it. Way to go Blake! However just when I thought his spontaneous power shopping had ended, he also found himself a slick new Bow, that he also can't live without. Last night he went and shot it in Lehi, and they became one. "The Bow picked me," Blake said. Ok he didn't really say that but I bet he was thinking it. The point is, it now resides in my living room. All shiny and happily adopted, spoiled and getting fat from all the food we lovingly give it. Last night I said to Blake, "Awesome bow! So what do I get!" He gave me the look. Ya see Blake and I have what we call a "secret stash" not a mustache my friends, although that would be exciting also. A secret stash of money, is what I speak of. I think it's kind of exciting that we have this, so that we can buy things we really like (like hot boots and clothes) without the guilt factor. And since it's a stash that can run out if we let it, we are very particular with what we buy with it. Well some of us are....ha just kidding lover!
I actually am quite proud of Blake, if you know Blake's personality he will stew over buying things for months. Seriously, he takes every purchase very seriously. Gunnies, Cabelas, Sportsmans, they all give me a free hot dog everytime I go there because they know that I am about to engage in a very sweaty journey that will require sustenance. But Blake found these two items, and he bought 'em, right then and there. Seriously Blake, you have made me proud.
So with allllll that said, now what do I buy? It's pretty sad when you can't think of a thing you should spend your secret stash on. Guess I'll be buying scrubs, books, stethoscopes, books, enema kits, ya know, fun stuff like that.
Happy Thursday my friends, the weekend is almost here!!

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

How about you buy a bow too so you can join us hillbillies in our Arhery shooting adventures. Just try it you will be hooked.

Chotz said...

whoo hoo! Go Blake!
p.s. with your stash, (not stache) you should buy that naughty nurse costume at Rue 21. I swear I saw you eyeing it the other day.

Shayli & Kenyon said...

ya know my parents have an archery range in their basement..and i have a bow of my own..we should make a date out of it! I will show blake who is boss with a bow

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones