Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Talisia's Baby Shower!

Last night I had the pleasure of going to Talisia's baby shower for her little boy that is going to arrive soon! It was a fun time opening gifts, and getting to know lots of Talisia's friends. The decorations were so cute and of course, great food. Here are the pics for your enjoyment. Her baby's name is going to be Beckham, is that not so cute! He is going to be dressed to the max if he is anything like his cute Mama =) I can't wait to meet him!Me and Kortney Kardashian =) haha T is so pretty! I hope I look like that when I'm 8 months pregnant!
Boston, Celia, and me! It was so fun catching up with them!
Talisia opening my hot gift =) I knew she would like the polka dots!
Ok look how cute this Nursery is! I wouldn't expect any less from T and Brandon though! Ugh soooo adorable.
Talisia's cute sister made her this little guy made of diapers and the cutest outfit!
It was a great time at the shower, I am sooo excited for them to have their cute baby soon!
While I was wrapping her presents at my parents house, Jax and Logey were helping me so I snapped a couple pictures of them. They are so cute =)

No comments:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones