Monday, November 9, 2009

Wahooooo!

I found my camera cord, hallelujah!!!!! And on top of that exciting news, I found a couple of things to buy with my "secret stash" this weekend! I guess I spoke too soon in my last post huh! Blake and I were at the mall on Saturday, killing some time before we headed up to Heber, for Cowboy Poetry, and I came across the cutest red Guess coat and Jessica Simpson boots (I am trying to forget that they are Jessica Simpson brand, believe me). Soooo I bought them, I think I'm going to let Blake give me the boots for Christmas, but man am I excited. =) Here are a few pictures of my purchases, I actually bought the boots in a light brown color, but this is the same boot in black! And my coat is red not white, although if they had it in this color too I may have bought them both =) Good thing they didn't!
This weekend we had a great time in Heber with Blake's family. Cowboy Poetry is something we started doing last year, and we hope to keep doing it in the years to come. It's always a fun time listening to the Bar J Wranglers. And I ain't even a cowboy.... ain't. What a fun word! This week we are super busy with school. It's sort of that final push as everything begins to wrap up! (Thank goodness!) Today I am headed to turn in my first round of Nursing paperwork, which I am pretty excited about! After that I am taking myself to Salon Dante to get a nice 90 minute massage, hallelujah again! It's a good day for a Monday my friends. But here are a few pictures of the things I have missed the past few weeks. Hope you all enjoy your day!Jaxson loved every minute of pumpkin carving this year!

Above from Left Top to Bottom Right: Matt's killer Skull with crossbones (if you asked Jax it is a pig though) Blake's Angels/Yankees Pumpkin, below that is my lovely ensemble with horns (supposed to be eyelashes). Top Right is Jare's Jackolantern, Mandy's spectactular design below that, Jaxson's sic Batman pumpkin, and Jenny's super scary sasquatch to the right of Batman =). Jax and Blake gettin' sauced after the festivities! My cute parents who provided all the fun! =) Before we know it, it will be gingerbread house time wahooo!Notice I had zero pictures of myself on Halloween, why do you ask? Because I had a giant cold sore, what's new? Here is me post-cold sore. Ahhhh much better.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

FUN! Love your new jacket and boots! I am so jealous that you got to shop and that you get a massage tonight! LUCKY!!!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones