Tuesday, November 3, 2009

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!

Well my friends as most of you know I applied to the Nursing program this October, and just yesterday I received my letter telling me that I GOT INTO THE UVU NURSING PROGRAM!!!!! It has been a long time coming, and I can't tell you how excited I am to finally get on my way to graduating!! It's going to be a busy New Year starting Nursing school and hopefully still working lots at CVE, but I can't wait! Cheers to catheters and sponge baths! And Scrubs, I'm pretty dang excited to be required to wear those all day instead of skirts and heels! =) Hope you all have a happy day!!!!!

2 comments:

Chotz said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you that you got it!
That picture is a classic yet pretty disgusting. Well Done!

Jeana said...

congrats Em! i'm jealous!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones