Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh the Joys!!!!

It is that time again folks, time for the Christmas shindigs to begin! I really couldn't be more excited, I even have hellacious tests just around the river bend, yet the excitement still fills my bowels. Our annual Ugly Sweater Christmas Party is coming up, and in true Pugh/Wilde/Karr Fashion, the goal is to always improve/get uglier year by year. I thought I better post last year's photo's so that we will have something to compare this year's photos too. And as an added bonus, these may provide a laugh as well. So enjoy, and let the count down begin to all the festive parties that everyone has planned!

Yah lets just say Ricky Bobby won it, I am sure it's very hard for you to imagine why. He was so proud that he bought a shirt in a size six-sex and was also able to fit into my Mom's pants. Fit in them, not git in them, k people? And in true Jayne fashion, she looked way too cute for an ugly sweater party. But hey,she was the only one who wore something that she actually owned. Yes, she wore that sextacular jacket once on a cruise. Obviously the belle of the boat back in the early 90's.

This is my sister Jenny, she is abnormally cute isn't she. Her husband Matt decided not to get dressed up last year. He just wore his normal church clothes and a gold chain. Jen liked to touch his chin chops and smell his savageness. Tonya brought her Uncle ChiChi, he is from Mexico. Barely spoke a lick of English.

Jax was really excited to be wearing a little girls crocheted sweater. When we left Blake made me promise I would never do that to our kids. I made no promise that day.

And who are we forgetting? Me duh, pictured here with that husband of mine who was too cool to dress up. Is it just me or does Blake look embarrassed at having his arm around me? Hmm. All I know is that neon undershirt said "Vail" on it. As in Vail, Colorado. That's how I knew that at one point in it's life, it was a very expensive piece.
Don't Judge Us. See ya in a week with the new pics yo.

3 comments:

♥tori. said...

Muahahaha I love the poinsetta!!!!!!

Shayli & Kenyon said...

i was just telling Kenyon yesterday that i wanted to have an ugly sweater party and he thought i was nuts..now atleast i know if i throw one you guys will come!

KoOie said...

Bahahah, love it!! I know the baby Jesus is so happy that Ricky Bobby won!! THAT JUST HAPPENED!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones