Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Could it Be??????


Why YES IT COULD!
I am officially back from the land of the dead.
I figure it's time I start writing on this little thing again...because I am a loser for not doing it for 5 months or however long it has been! And I think I should again. So that is all.

Anywho, here is a list of a few recent updates that you should probably know about.

I now work at Riverton Hospital, and LOOOOOVE it. I'm on the med/surg floor and get to take care of all the sickies. It's so nice dealing with people now, instead of paper!

I am currently in my last semester, yes last semester of school, before I officially get my RN. Boy how time flies! Now this doesnt mean I only have this semester left. I am going straight into my Bachelor program which will be an extra 2 semesters. But still, we are getting close people. Say hello to Nurse Nancy in less than 3 months....Halleluyer!
We recently went to Disneyland with the Wilde Bunch, here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. We played at Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Disneyland for 3 days, and a Yankees/Angels game to finish it off nicely!

This picture makes Blake angry.
This is the closest Blake would get to the teacups, therefore we didn't get to ride them.
Nothing fun to say hear, except we didn't coordinate our outfits.
At Angels stadium, before the big Angels WIN! =)
Playing at Huntington Beach, ready to go back already!

And how to not strap your baby into the car. I'm trying to learn these types of things before we decide to have a kid.
Other than that good old life has been about the same. My dog grew up and hates me, my hubby finally got his bronco up here from Price and thinks he is a bachelor again when driving it, I am about to turn 100,000 miles over on my Silver Sanchez Mazda 3, I recently got my haircut so that I no longer look like a polygamous, and my husband thinks we need to buy a golf cart. That about sums up the past 3 months, glad to be back everyone. Have a Happy October!!!

1 comment:

ChotZ said...

YAY!! Your baacck!
I like your vacation pix and congrats on being on your last semester!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones