Monday, June 13, 2011

Aaaaaaaaand......

I'm employed again.
Pretty sad that like 2 posts back I was so excited to say I finally quit my job! But hey, it was an opportunity I just couldn't pass up. I'm excited to say that I will be Riverton Hospital's newest employee, I applied online for a med/surg PCA job and actually got an interview. Which in and of itself was a huge surprise! And it turns out I didn't completely blow my interview... so yay for that! I will be starting my orientation on June 27th and hopefully will start working shortly after. Wish me LUCK, and I hope to NOT see any of you on my floor anytime soon! =)

1 comment:

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Yay! Congrats on the new adventure!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones