Friday, November 19, 2010

Push Harder.

(I bet he never has this problem.)
Last night Blake and I went to see the Trans Siberian Orchetra at ESA. It was intense. Apart from the hair flipping, which every musician insisted on doing every 15 seconds, it was a flippin' party.
I didn't know that men who participated in Christmas Rock and Roll music had hit the big time enough to hump their guitars and wear lace shirts with their nips exposed. It was quite the entertainment.

With that said, and don't get me wrong the music was adequate, the light show was ahhhhhhhhh-mazing. I took some sweet nectar video footage which I will post soon, as in tomorrow or the next day when I have the time. But really the highlight of the night was the drive home.

Blake (as he keeps sniffing really hard with no air going through either nostril): "I can't breathe. My nose is always plugged up."
(snooooooooooooort, no air again. Sounds like a nose flute.)

Emily: "Maybe we need to get you in to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor. Something has got to be wrong."

Blake: "I dunno, I have had it ever since I can remember. I can't breathe through my nose most the time."

Emily: "Maybe you need that deviated septum surgery. I wonder how far up your nose holes go. Shove both of your pinkies up your nose and let's see if one goes farther."

Blake shoves both pinkies in his nostrils, while driving. I'm not sure who was steering at that moment. But neither pinkie made it to the first bend.

Emily: "Is that really as far as you can go? Push harder."

Blake (in his angry nasal voice): "They won't go any further, I have huge pinkies."

Then he pulled them out and we continued the drive home.
Now if that's not a romantic date night I'm not sure what is. All I know is my nursing school is sure paying off. I can pretty much get anyone to do anything I say when it comes to health issues.
Including shoving huge pinkies up both nostrils.
While driving.

3 comments:

KoOie said...

haha, that IS romantical!! Love it!

Chotz said...

HAHAHA I was laughing so hard at that story. I can totally picture it. Verrry romantic. Glad you had fun at Trans. It sounds awesome! I love at lacey nipples! :)

Julie said...

Doesn't everyone look forward to lacey nipples on their Thursday night? No better way to start off the weekend.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones