Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween-ness!

And you all thought he was dead. The King is back. Thanks to my dear sweet Mother.All of my BFF's!
That would be Cruella Deville, and we aren't sure who that is on the right. Oh my lovely parents. Yep, they were a couple. Atleast that's what I
like to think! Gavin and Hilly!

This is my black friend Keisha and her Ho.

Beck and Fish, ahaha! That's my delectible sister, she was Garth from Wayne's World.
And her little stinky is The Beast from Sandlot, Jax was Benny the Jett Rodriguez however he slept through my entire party!
It was a superb Halloween this year, I can't believe it's already over!!!!
Now its already time to think about our costumes for next year. =)

2 comments:

The Simmons' said...

Did that say ALL my BFFs? You guys look freaken hot!! I especially love Mama Jane's costume!

Jeana said...

looks like you guys had fun! wish we could have come but we would have been the worst parents ever if we hadn't taken the kids trick or treating :)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones