Monday, April 26, 2010

Smarty Pants Hottie McWilde.

My hot husband is currently half way through his last day of school.....FOREVER! I say forever, but he may go back to get his masters in the future, however for right now we are saying he is done for FOREVER! Because that sure feels good to say!!
I am so proud of him, he has had the busiest schedule the past few semesters taking 20+ credits so that he could finish quicker. Some days he has been stuck at school from 10am-10pm, and yet he never complains! Graduation is this Friday and I can't wait to give him his presents.
I love you Blake and I'm so proud & excited for you! Woowoo.

2 comments:

Chotz said...

Congrats Blake! Good Work! We are so lucky to have husbands who don't whine. :)

The Simmons' said...

Is that a wedding picture or did you go to UVU's auditorium to take pre graduation pictures to send out?

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones