Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 1.

It's official..... today I am beginning the dreaded D-word that I love. DIET. But I'm not going to call it that or I will end up hating it by tomorrow. It's going to be called the Do-It. Oh I'm clever. I'm really not calling it that, I just couldnt come up with anything else clever in the moment. Blake and I have decided that starting April 30th, which is Blake's Graduation day that we are going to start a delicious workout regimen. And since I already feel really blah about myself from not working out lately, I decided I would preface that workout regimen with a diet. Cuz honestly, I dont think I can wait until April 30th to start working on myself. It needs to start now. I have hit my sugar/carb limit and with all of this scrub-wearing that's beginning to happen I refuse to put on the Nurse 15. So come summer time, when neither of us have school bogging us down, our sweaty side is going to emerge. Goodbye thunderthighs, I will not miss you. So in true fitness fashion, we took some before and (hopefully) after pictures to track our progress:
Before
During: lots of yelling and anger from lack of food. Blake will be confused.After: I'm pretty sure one of these is a female.Let the fun begin! Oyvay.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

HAHAH First of all, you do not need to diet or work out you skinny minnie. Second, you are not Asian.
Third, please bless you will not have hair or a body like that he/she when you are done. :)Good Luck!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones