Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wilde Family Memorial Weekend!

Well it was a super Memorial Weekend. Minus a few weather spats here and there, it turned out to be a great time! Blake and I spent Saturday night with the Pugh Fam, eating pizza and playing Grand Theft Auto. After praying that the words in Grand Theft Auto would not consume our thoughts for the eternities, we then ventured out on Sunday and Monday to Midway & Heber with all of the Wilde Family. We ate great food, went on a nice walk, did a little fishing, and stayed in the spectacular Holiday Inn. It's always a fun time with the Wilde's, now I just have to lose the 10 lbs I gained from all the food. Pray for me.

Here is a picture of us at Blake's grandpa Wilde's grave. I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but I hear he was quite the guy!

(Jacque, Brandon, Bradey, My hot Husband, That's me the Polygamist one, Rick, Kathy, And Bralin!)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Think pure thoughts. "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatchr naked on a cold day!"

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones