Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I think i Peed A little.

So i have had rollercoasters on the mind lately, must be because summer is fast approaching and i can already smell the popcorn and vomit that oozes from Lagoon. However i am reaching for goals far beyond any old Lagoon. My goal for 2008 is to get to Cedar Point Amusement Park. The only U.S. theme park that competes for world titles in the fastest and tallest rollercoasters around! Hope you dont get motion sickness Blake.... cuz you're my new partner in crime. Let's go!


2 comments:

Ali said...

That sounds like a lot of fun, I wish Cole would ride those... he hates them. Do you remember how many times we road the one in Las Vegas at the New York New York? Ha HA it was fun.

Mandy said...

So, maybe you should take Jared & I to Cedar Point with you......and pay for us. Bwah ha ha ha! This looks oddly like a rollercoaster picture I've seen where the riders getting off have peed their pants. Sounds like a great time!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones