Saturday, November 10, 2012

Audrey Jayne Wilde

Obviously I'm extreeeemely behind on my blog posting, so here is a little catch up for you. 
Audrey Jayne Wilde was born on July 29, 2012 at 5pm. Yaaaaay!
She weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and was...wait for it.....19 inches long. 
Can you believe that!? We had bets going that she would be at least 35 inches between my height and Blake's. But either way, she was just as perfect as can be! 
Her tummy decided to be a little bit of a stinker the following morning after delivery and Audrey got her first helicopter ride to Primary Children's. One of the HARDEST days of my life, or week for that matter. But after a quick VIP stint in the NICU for a week we took her home when she was 6 days old. 
THAT was the best feeling ever.
Here are some pics of the most amazing day of our lives!







When we first brought her home she would get up about every 4 hours to eat in the night.Looking back, those midnight feedings were some of the best moments that I had with her. I always heard how hard it was from others, and how tired I would be....yadadada, but I loved those hours with just her and I. There is something about a baby in those soft jammies and the way they just stare into your eyes, and look to you for their every need. Makes you wonder what they are thinking and how this world compares to that sweet heaven that they just came from. 
From week 6 to about week 9 she decided to have a little bit of colic and would scream from 7-10pm. These weeks gave me a GREAT appreciation for others who have had to deal with colic for long amounts of time! It was sooooo hard and I remember feeling so helpless. There were times that I swear she was saying to me 'pleeeease help me'! And there was nothing I could do to help her calm down. Finally she decided to start liking car rides, and the bumpier the better. So we found a nice little route behind our house, and Blake and I would laugh because we would literally swerve to hit every bump along the way. She is going to like roller coasters just like her Mommy and Daddy, I just know it!








 We got these newborn photos taken at 2 weeks. My mom gave her the angel wing as a gift, I remember as life flight was getting ready to load her up my Dad walked over to the pilot and shook his hand, "You'll be flying with a wing and a prayer' he said to him. I lost it. I love her little angel wing and cant wait to give it to her when shes older and tell her all about her adventurous beginning. I know there were lots of angel around my baby as she flew to the greatest hospital ever.




This past Sunday we blessed Audrey in the same dress that I was blessed in, it was such an amazing day. She is now 3.5 months old. I cannot believe how FAST time has flown by. She is learning how to hold her own binky and direct it into her mouth, she loves watching Disney Jr and Tangled, and she looooves taking baths! Like Mother like daughter I guess =)
I can't even remember what life was like before we had her.
Blake and I are so excited to have 12 more someday! Sike! 
But seriously, life is GREAT. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be very stupid. Sushi is Japanese. Chinese people don't out chopsticks in their hair. Your Halloween picture is ignorant in so many levels. Your outfit is trying desperately to be Chinese. Your daughter is dressed as a sushi, which is Japanese. To top it off, you are wearing eating utincils.

Unknown said...

kocaeli our home and transportation services near the house shipping is done gebze lift.
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Darica evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit nakliye firması
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat
thank turkey

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones