Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our Newest Addition......


Well, we finally (we, meaning me of course, Blake has wanted this since well forever) broke down and got ourselves a little sidekick to call our own.
His name is Toby.
He is a 6.5 week old Red Merle Australian Shepherd.
Aaaaand he is the cutest thing I have ever seen, I even let him in my living room. And kitchen. And closet. And anywhere else his cute little self pleases.
Believe me, this is a BIG step for me.
But I figure while he's just a little guy he can roam as he pleases, as long as we are watching!
We have already talked to him about where we do and do not pee and poo and he understands. (right.......).
It's fun to see Blake so excited about his new little buddy, and we can't wait to introduce him to his lovely friends Badger and Winnie!
I think they will all love each other.
So cheers to us being new parents! Let the fun.....and lack of sleep..... begin! He was up at 3am last night and refused to go back to sleep.
Is this what parenting is like? Joy.
PS. Grandma and Grandpa Pugh couldn't be happier about the new grandchild, haha he even peed twice in their house already.
That is a true sign of love Mom. Sorry again..

1 comment:

caitlyn elizabeth said...

emmm!!! i want a freaking puppy. cute! and i miss you... and i'm glad i got to see you a couple weeks ago.
im totally adding you and jenny to my blog.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones