Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5 Places I Would Rather Be........

This week has been a hard week to work my friends. Why? A) Blake is finally done with working his night shift and oh how I wish I could spend some time with him... and B) It's Roundup week, which means so many fun festivities to partake in, and I feel like I'm missing out on all of it! Before I know it, the week will be over! And this is my favorite week of the entire year! Don't judge me.
So today I have been pondering the thoughts of what I would rather be doing...... Aaaaand here is my list.... (in no particular order)...
#1 - I sure would like to be at Cabelas right now, not shopping for my latest camoflauge collection of lingerie, but watching the nephews stare in amazement at all the fish =) We could spend hours in there, and Jax can name every fish in the place. It's quite awesome if I do say so myself.
#2 - Right about now, I would love to be playing Peek A Boo with Yogi and a fry box. Is he not he cutest thing ever? I would put money on the fact that he is. The cutest thing EVER.
#3 - Any sort of party in Wines Park would be a delicious treat right now. I love running into old neighbors and friends that you don't see often, and talking about what everyone has been up to. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I sure find it a whole lot of fun!
#4 - I definitely could be spending some time in Moab right about now. Yes it may be uber hot, but some Pasta Jays and a hike to somewhere pretty sure would make my day. Plus I could stop shaving. That's the cool thing to do in Moab. Game on I say.#5 - And last, but certainly not least, what I wouldn't give to be staring at this beauty right about now. We need less working hours, and more ballgame watching hours. That is the dream.But hey, at least while I'm stuck at work...
Blake is out enjoying the outdoors, which is where this kid belongs I tell ya.
After a hard workweek, I'm glad he has such pretty places nearby to fish his little heart out! And here's to the rest of my afternoon....

1 comment:

The Simmons' said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE round up week!! I am trying to not think about all the fun I am missing. So think about poor people like me when you are feeling this way.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones